With a wide range of opportunities Norfab is continually looking to develop its most valuable asset – people.
We are looking for people who are committed to quality, safety and looking to develop their career with Norfab.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental insurance, disability insurance and life insurance.
Norfab MFG is involved in the Alberta Apprenticeship Program.
Current opportunities at Norfab MFG:
Draftsman / Detailer
• Develop and prepare shop drawings using Tekla Structures software.
• Complete documentation packages as per Norfab standards.
• Work with the Detailing group to ensure all drawing sets and packages are issued per client expectations and schedule.
• Collaborate with the Project Management, Fabrication and Installation groups to ensure that drawings conform to design specifications and are in-line with Project requirements.
• Work with the field installation team to ensure all documents are current and drawing sets are up to date for installation.
• College diploma in engineering design and drafting technology or similar.
• 3+ years experience using Tekla Structures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational & multi-tasking abilities.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Salary package will be dependent on experience.
• Competitive benefit package.
Preference will be give to a detailer with 3+ years of miscellaneous metal detailing experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.